RE: [NH] Two Tables

    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 21, 2001
      Hi Greg,

      Just letting you know I read your post in full and don't have
      much of a comment to speak of other than the so-called latest and
      greatest 4.0 and CSS is more messed up than the regular old HTML.
      If history takes it course, just about the time they get it to
      some working degree, they will come out with something else to
      mess it all up again. I'm starting to see my earlier objections
      to all the change as becoming more of a reality and nightmare.

      They rave about <font>, but yet use font-weight. Hypocrites is
      all I have to say. ;) and yes, I'm having a bad hair day. ;)

      http://www.notetab.net

      The NoteTab and Html List...
    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 24, 2001
        > Hi Greg,
        >
        > Just letting you know I read your post in full and don't have
        > much of a comment to speak of other than the so-called latest and
        > greatest 4.0 and CSS is more messed up than the regular old HTML.
        > They rave about <font>, but yet use font-weight. Hypocrites is
        > all I have to say. ;) and yes, I'm having a bad hair day. ;)

        And just to keep you dragging it out by the roots, all I can say is,
        "Yes and don't forget HTML4 is already in the trashcan! Now it's
        XHTML!" :-)

        Greg
      • stephen
        Message 3 of 27 , Sep 24, 2001
          Hey, I really like XHTML!
          (because it kind of looks like what I already did, no capitals anywhere between the < and the >.
          But I would like to be able to stop learning NEW wierd things for about five minutes.
          Stheph