Re: [NH] Digest Number 281

  • Ken Brayton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2001
      Jody,

      I'm probably a day late and a dollar short since I'm on the digest, but I put a little research into your question and came up with some references to using something called "ID's" in CSS. Create a reference to the desired ID using the # (pound) symbol and then the name. You can give it any name you wish.

      Using your examples:

      #table1
      {
      width: 100%;
      background-color: #99CCFF;
      }

      #table2
      {
      width: 100%;
      color: #white;
      }

      (BTW, #white is invalid syntax; needs to be just the word white or #FFFFFF)

      Now, in your TABLE tag, you would reference these ID's this way:

      <TABLE id="table1">

      <TABLE id="table2">

      Hope this points you in the right direction!

      Ken Brayton
      Albany, Oregon, USA
      http://www.sitstaylearn.com/home.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2001
        Hi Ken,

        > color: #white;

        >(BTW, #white is invalid syntax;

        Yes, it was an oversight. ;) Thanks for the help!

        http://www.notetab.net

        The NoteTab and Html List...