Re: [NH] directory list of generated pages

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2001
      Hi ::Andrew::,

      >Is it possible to use NoteTab Pro to create a directory list of
      >files in a certain folder? I think I can create new files in NTp
      >with filenameXXX.htm So could happily create new pages. Could I
      >then create a clip which will add links to these files in an html
      >page - ideally taking the title meta tag (upto '-' or other
      >delimiter, i.e. I use titles like 'Note Tab Pro - other words
      >that might be searched') make that the visible link and link to
      >the file name?

      Look in my DirStuff. There are a number of check box wizards in
      it that will get file path\name.ext in a folder. You can then
      check what you want to apply the action to. You just need to
      find the one line in the array the does the action and put your
      own code in place of it. This is the section in Open Checkbox
      that I am referring to. Add you code where ^!Open ... is.

      ; Opens the files you checked.
      :Loop2
      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off
      ^!Inc %Index%