Re: [NH] txt2html

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 13, 2001
      Hello,

      >Not everyone has the latest browsers. CSS
      >would give those problems. Wouldn't XML be better?

      I saw from you other post that you are really referring to XHTML not XML.
      You'll find that with XML you are bound to use CSS for text formatting and
      so on. All presentational HTML tags are cleaned out. Which is kind of the
      purpose. :)

      Lotta
    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 13, 2001
        Hi

        What an improvement. I actually receive some list posts now. Only 5 hours
        delay on this one. Hurray for Yahoo (not).

        Sorry, I made a typo.

        >You'll find that with XML you are bound to use CSS for text formatting and
        Should be ...with XHTML you are....