Re: [NH] Help with "view in browser"

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2001
      Hi Hessam,

      How did you try to convert your files to html? Did you use modify/document
      to html? Did you save the resulting file with a .htm or similiar extension
      and then try to view in netscape or msie?

      Can you start Netscape independent of notetab? If so you can type the file
      name into the url and see if that works, then you will know that the problem
      is not your install of Netscape.