Help with "view in browser"

  • Hessam Sarjoughian
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
      Hi:
      I am stumped trying to evaluate NoteTabProTrial software for creating HTML
      pages.
      As a first step, I tried to convert readme.otl (and other
      files) into html. The message I get is:
      I get the following message
      Cannot find the file "C:\PROGRA~1\NETSCAPE\NETSCA~1\NETSCP6' (or one of its
      components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all
      required libraries are available.
      I am using Netscape 6. Thanks ....

      --Hessam Sarjoughian

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
        Hi Hessam,

        If you do not have the path in View | Options | Internet | Main
        Browser, please use the browse button [...] to enter it. You
        might also check your registry settings. One other thing to
        check/add is using a Clip in the Utilities Library under the
        NoteTab Shortcut section called "Add App Path" which will make an
        entry in your registry for the path to NoteTab. (I you register
        NoteTab run the Clip again for the full version so that the
        registry gets updated.)

        >I am stumped trying to evaluate NoteTabProTrial software for
        >creating HTML pages. As a first step, I tried to convert
        >readme.otl (and other files) into html. The message I get is: I
        >get the following message Cannot find the file
        >"C:\PROGRA~1\NETSCAPE\NETSCA~1\NETSCP6' (or one of its
        >components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that
        >all required libraries are available. I am using Netscape 6.
        >Thanks ....

        http://www.notetab.net

        The NoteTab and Html List...