  • Randy Parrish
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2001
      Hi, I'm Randy, I just joined this list. I have a question I hope you can
      help me with here.

      Is there a "indent" feature where the HTML code is indented in NTB? For
      example, say you have coding for tables or a form. Is there a way in NTB to
      indent that to set it apart from everything else so that you can see it
      clearly?

      Randy