NoteTab-Java SNAFU?

  • lee_dennegar@scudder.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2001
      I love NoteTab & have been using it for plain text & HTML for a
      while. Now I'd like to use it for programming in Java. I put a button
      on my toolbar to send the current document to the Java compiler, but
      ran into a problem I have no idea how to solve:

      The Java compiler launches a DOS window (normal). If my code has an
      error in it (also, alas, normal). The compiler prints out error
      message(s). Problem is, the DOS window closes so fast I can't read
      them.

      Anybody know how to get NoteTab to keep the DOS window open? Somebody
      must have solved this already.

      TIA

      Lee Dennegar
      lee_dennegar@...