[NH] Re: Why doesn't Explorer like my HTML?

  • obie@gte.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 1999
      > Hi,
      >
      > I'm almost done building my webpage (for my wife actually) using
      NetTab
      > Pro. It looks fine in Netscape, but Explorer thinks it did something
      > wrong with:

      > Robert Thompson

      I had similar problems. I also use Opera Browser along with Netscape
      and IE. For what it's worth, I have passed my pages through a site
      called "Dr HTML" at http://www2.imagiware.com/RxHTML/
      using the free Single Page option to evaluate each page. It does a
      nice job of pointing out violations and gives lots of tabular analysis
      and recommendations for fixing the page. For example, if you have an
      image that is not tagged with size, etc., it even shows what size it as
      a default and you can go back in and set those numbers. It finds tags
      that open and are not closed (e.g. "font size =" with no </font>,
      etc.). It will even check spelling. You can set the options that you
      want checked. Check it out. There is also a site review, but you have
      to subscribe to that.

      Bruce