Re: [NH] 1 CSS, 3 link decoration colors

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2001
      If you mean that the user will look at it on-line and then save it to his or
      her hard disk, that will work fine with ssi because they are saving the
      rendered page. However, if the user saves the page to their hard disk, any
      relative links are not workable because it will look at the hard drive for
      those. Avoid that by either including full url's in links or by including a
      base href= tag in the head section of the page.

      ---
      Don Passenger
      mailto:dpasseng@...
      personal: http://www.iserv.net/~dpasseng