Re: [NH] RE: Dot Fill (at least my take on it)

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2001
      Rudi Greg and others<

      Thank you for helping with making the basic HTML more efficient. The sample
      I posted contains some junk that will not appear in the final version. I
      had tried a bunch of ideas (mostly abandoned now) on those ten names before
      I posted the sample.

      I just read a chapter on CSS and I tried the examples in the book. Some of
      our users have fairly primitive hardware and software. I'm ready to
      introduce style sheets in this one application because, if I comment out the
      style rules, the HTML will still render a usable table.

      Lotta and Ray Fitzgerald have sent me further assistance in private mail for
      which I am very grateful.

      Ray Shapp
      Watchung, NJ