Re: [NH] Dot Fill

  • Yehuda Katz
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 18 1:08 AM
      Just a practical thought...
      When I see all the time, brain attributes, bandwidth etc. devoted for this
      dots issue, I wonder if it would not be MUCH simpler to add the dots
      manually. You do it for the whole list only once (maybe 1 hour work for 200
      items), then you can remove any item without hard feelings. Of course, when
      you add a new entry, you will have to add to it those 3-or-so dots.

      Yehuda