RE: Web Link Software

  • Andy Young
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2001
      Hi, Greg,
      I have an idea how useful clip might be developed using NoteTab's
      clip language to help adjusting and keeping track of web page links.
      I've going to take this question over to the clip users list. And
      see what can be developed. It's results would not be graphical of
      course.
      Andy

      Greg Chapman <greg@...> wrote on Mon, 16 Jul
      2001

      > Obviously, I use NoteTab for creating my web sites. As
      > the sites expand and the web of links becomes more
      > complex I feel a need for some software that
      > graphically displays all my files and the links within
      > the site.

      Greg Chapman <greg@...> wrote on Tue, 17 Jul
      2001

    • jwmail@mediaone.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2001
        Hello Greg,

        > The kind of package I am looking for will allow you
        > to focus on an icon representing one page
        > and around it will draw icons for each page
        > that it is linked to.

        I just posted a message on the ntb-OT list about a piece of software
        which will do what you want (I think).

        Jonathan