RE: [NH] Web Link Software

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16 5:08 PM
      Greg wrote:
      >It is also becoming clear that Helen Bradley, one of the magazine's regular
      >contributors is a regular user of NoteTab Light.

      So, she is cheap. :p

      (Don't jump me, all Light users!)

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16 5:47 PM
        Hi Brendan and Greg,

        (We should bring this to the OT list, Clips, or private eMail. TIA)

        >I use TreePad http://www.treepad.com (Freebie). Results in a
        >windows explorer type display, with collapsible directories.
        >There might be a connecting clip but I am not up to speed with
        >clips (on the to-do list).

        My Outline Library has a Clip in it made by Grandma Kay "Outline-
        TreePad" that converts NoteTab's Outlines to TreePad format. Each
        beading in NoteTab's Outline is converted to make a heading
        (node?). So, I suppose it would give you a head start. I would
        add ^!SetScreenUpdate Off and before and outside the loops add
        ^!SetHintInfo [Whatever] w/o the brackets. Look on my Library
        page to download the Outline Libraries.

        http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm

        I image that a Clip could be made that when it is clicked on it
        would get the focused heading in the Outline and add it under a
        main node making the multiple levels. I don't have one built, to
        see what code you add to do the subdirectories, so I can help
        make the Clip. If some body wants to send me the formatting of
        the file such as the code TreePad looks for, I can build the Clip.
        This is the ending of a node which would be something like </a>
        in HTML and the start of another follows it: <node>.

        <end node> 5P9i0s8y19Z
        <node>
        Web Documents

        The extension of a TreePad file is .hjt