Web Link Software

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2001
      Hi Gang!

      Obviously, I use NoteTab for creating my web sites. As the sites expand and
      the web of links becomes more complex I feel a need for some software that
      graphically displays all my files and the links within the site.

      I remember seeing something like what I'm after built into AOLPress, and
      possibly HotMetal - no doubt all the WYSIWYG packages have the facility
      built in - but I need a simple stand-alone piece of software to do the task,
      which I can integrate, through an addition to my clipbar, to NoteTab.

      Any recommendations?

      Greg
    • Andy Young
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2001
        Hi, Greg,
        I have an idea how useful clip might be developed using NoteTab's
        clip language to help adjusting and keeping track of web page links.
        I've going to take this question over to the clip users list. And
        see what can be developed. It's results would not be graphical of
        course.
        Andy

        Greg Chapman <greg@...> wrote on Mon, 16 Jul
        2001

        > Obviously, I use NoteTab for creating my web sites. As
        > the sites expand and the web of links becomes more
        > complex I feel a need for some software that
        > graphically displays all my files and the links within
        > the site.

        Greg Chapman <greg@...> wrote on Tue, 17 Jul
        2001

      • jwmail@mediaone.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2001
          Hello Greg,

          > The kind of package I am looking for will allow you
          > to focus on an icon representing one page
          > and around it will draw icons for each page
          > that it is linked to.

          I just posted a message on the ntb-OT list about a piece of software
          which will do what you want (I think).

          Jonathan