Re: [NH] HTML 4.0 DTD

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2001
      escape-find-clips function

      DANG! another great feature I had yet to find.
      I think we need to have Eric start a feature of the week or something.

      Three years into this program it never ceases to suprise me.
      It appears that the little clip search box comes up by pushing escape,
      searchs on text input, and goes away when one pushes escape or chooses an
      entry.

      It also appears to only work for the active library.

      I used to always put my cursor in the clip library and type iiii until I
      finally got to image. This will be faster indeed. Thanks to Henry for this
      one!
    • thefrank
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2001
        Hi Don,

        > escape-find-clips function

        This was news to me as well. Pretty slick!

        (now if I could just build a clip that would mow my lawn....)

        regards,

        tf