[NH] Re: web page makers

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 1999
      Hi Pierre,

      > Since this is a Note Tab discussion list , I'll make the
      > following observation :

      It is really for the discussion of html in conjunction with
      NoteTab, but it is a small list so there is more liberty on it
      for us to bend the rules a bit. :) Please still keep deleting
      unneeded text in replies and no attachments - thanks!

      > Why don't I ever see Note Tab Standard mentionned in this
      > discussion?

      I suppose most people prefer Pro over Standard. I know I do many
      times over.

      > NT Pro and Std both have their pros and contras. NT Pro
      > highlights HTML tags, but I found NT Std was more powerful to
      > edit text.

      I think Standard has some features that pleases many, but I do
      not personally need them. I find Pro better for editing text
      over Std myself. It's all what one prefers. Both are
      outstanding programs though on which I believe we can agree!-)

      > When will there be a merge of both?

      The upcoming Gold version will merge a lot of things, but those
      of us who favor Pro for its speed will loose that and perhaps
      some more things as well. I am hoping to see the Gold by
      Christmas.

      > I personnally use NT Std on the job, and it does it well.

      Glad to hear it pleases you.

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...