TopStyle

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      This may not help those of you are who not based in the UK, but I see that
      PC PLUS (#178 July 2001) magazine includes TopStyle v1.5 on its cover
      mounted CD-ROM/DVD.

      This is not the Lite version but the full commercial release. I've
      "downgraded" from TopStyle Lite v2.0 and find its additional facilities most
      useful.

      The hints in the Lite version's help file about the additional facilities in
      the full commercial version didn't do it justice!

      (The "Library" section of the CD-ROM has also become vastly extended over
      the last couple of issues and now contains a mass of excellent free-to-use
      software.)

      Sorry if this sounds like a publisher's plug. I'm just a regular buyer of
      the mad.

      Greg