Re: [NH] Inserting images

  • Nathan Hemmings
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2001
      When you send a copy to your friends, are you including the image files? If
      the links point to images that aren't there, you won't be able to see them.
      Try zipping the HTML file and the images linked within into a compressed
      file and then sending it. They should then be able to unzip the file into
      one directory and see the page as you designed it.

      Regards,

      Nathan

      -=-
      CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information
      that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are not the intended
      recipient(s), you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
      copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received this
      e-mail in error, please notify sender immediately by return e-mail and
      destroy all copies and material pertaining to this e-mail message.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2001
        Hi Terri(?)
        I have a couple of ideas.
        If you are sending your friends just the web address of your images, and the
        images don't work, it is possible you have the url on your computer instead
        of the relative path. This happened to me once when I was using NoteTab's
        automatic img element and I had not yet saved my file to a directory.
        Do you have a URL we could look at and check your code?
        By the way, you don't ever get too old to learn new and fun things.
        Stephen