Inserting images

  • terrilca@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2001
      I've been using NoteTab Light now for approx. two weeks and really
      like it. I've made many successful Web pages with it but they did not
      contain any graphics. I'm banging my brains out trying to figure out
      what I'm doing wrong when it comes to inserting images. When I create
      a page with images, everything looks OK. I upload it to my server and
      even send a copy to myself. Everything pulls up. But when I send a
      copy to one of my friends, everything pulls up except for the images.
      I'll admit that I'm new to this kind of stuff. I'm able to create a
      successful page as long as it does not contain any images. But when I
      insert an image it will not pull up for the person I send it to. I
      have my images saved in a JPG format in the same folder where I have
      my HTML documents saved. I simply do not know what I am doing wrong
      when it concerns inserting images. I need help. I'm new at this so
      please go easy on me. I'm old and retired but very eager to learn.
      At least I'm able to put a Web page together as long as it does not
      contain any graphics. But I sure would like to know how to insert
      images. Please help if you can. Thanks in advance.
    • Lloyd
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2001
        Hi Terril,

        I am sure you have all ready done this but I thought I would mention it
        anyway. Did you send the .JPG to your friend along with the HTML? If not he
        will not have the picture to see.

        Lloyd