MS Cleaner.clb

  • Yehuda Katz
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27 1:12 AM
      Hi there,

      I downloaded, from the NT site, file MS Cleaner.clb. Can you tell me where I
      put it and how to call it from there?

      Thank you, Yehuda
    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27 1:28 AM
        Hi Yehuda,

        >I downloaded, from the NT site, file MS Cleaner.clb. Can you tell me where I
        >put it and how to call it from there?

        You put it in a folder called "Libraries" in the Notetab directory. It will
        then show up on the Libraries Bar at the bottom of the program window and
        in the drop down list above the Clip Book window. Activate the library by
        clicking one one of them.

        I haven't seen this specific one so I can't tell you exactly how to use it.
        Clicking the items in the library will usually be either self explanatory
        or bring up needed information.

        Lotta
      • Yehuda Katz
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27 2:04 AM