Re: [NH] Digest Number 236

  • Paul Geiger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2001
      HI,
      To see HTML in the browser while working on a page, just be sure the
      document is in that form. Check to see it has the right beginning and ending
      tags. Use the Modify menu to change into HTML or just "Save As" using the
      htm or html extension. The tags will "light up". Then view in browser should
      work fine.

      :PG