How do you make your browser convert HTML Text to view?

  • jrlordjr@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2001
      I am playing with creating my own web page. I have Note Tab Light.
      Sometimes when I have a HTML document and I click on "view in browser" it
      will set up and view the page as a web page. But other times, I will just
      see more HTML text in the browser. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Richard
    • Nathan Hemmings
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2001
        --- In ntb-html@y..., jrlordjr@c... wrote:
        > I am playing with creating my own web page. I have Note Tab Light.
        > Sometimes when I have a HTML document and I click on "view in
        >browser" it will set up and view the page as a web page. But other
        >times, I will just see more HTML text in the browser. What am I
        >doing wrong? Thanks, Richard

        Hi Richard,

        I suspect that you may have missed closing a tag somewhere i.e.

        Regards,

        Nathan