[NH] Tip of the Day... Oops (Copy)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 1999
      Hi All,

      There was a minor prblem with my instructions and the text to
      paste. If you are doing this method there needs to be a header
      first else the outline is dead. It acts like a read-only file.
      I added a header so it works now.

      Copy from "= V4" to the end, paste it into a new doc and save it
      as FileName.htm, then reload it (Edit | Reload) or close and open
      if necessary.

      = V4 Outline MultiLine NoSorting TabWidth=30

      H=Highlighting

      <!-- To see html highlighting in Outlines rename the Outline with an .htm extension. -->

      <!-- The file will still open as an Outline due to the = V4 header line. -->

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...