New UNICODE clipbook library & clipbar

  • Rudolf Horbas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2001
      Dear Fellow NoteTabbers,

      I just put my new NoteTab library & clipbar for Arabic HTML-UNICODEs
      online and updated the other libraries:

      http://home.munich.netsurf.de/Rudolf.Horbas/notetab/index.htm

      Main changes are in the storage of the clipbar icons - they get their
      own subfolder ("/unicode") in "Libraries" to make things more
      transparent; icons for more special codes (Hebrew, Arabic) get
      another subfolder in the icon folder.

      For those who have already clogged their Libraries-folder with my
      icons: Just move all bitmaps with the name pattern "uc[0-9]+.bmp" to
      a new folder "unicode" (plain text: all bitmap files starting with
      "uc", followed by a number) and adapt the paths in the clipbar files
      accordingly. Or - delete all of these bitmaps and just download &
      install the new collection.

      Eric, I will hand You over my UNICODE-clipbooks & -bars for Your
      Clipbook Repository as soon as I'm through with the Cyrillic clipbar
      and with some final improvements. I think they should be pretty
      flawless when they're presented there ...

      Oh yes, I've also got a little off-topic (non-UNICODE-)library on the
      download-page: a library and clipbar with loads of plain text special
      characters.

      Enjoy,

      rudi
    • Eric G.V. Fookes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2001
        Hello Rudi,

        >I just put my new NoteTab library & clipbar for Arabic HTML-UNICODEs
        >online and updated the other libraries:
        >
        >http://home.munich.netsurf.de/Rudolf.Horbas/notetab/index.htm

        Wow, I'm very impressed. You've been very busy.

        >Eric, I will hand You over my UNICODE-clipbooks & -bars for Your
        >Clipbook Repository as soon as I'm through with the Cyrillic clipbar
        >and with some final improvements. I think they should be pretty
        >flawless when they're presented there ...

        Great!

        Regards,
        Eric G.V. Fookes