Re: [NH] Netscape 6

  • Carl Swann
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2001
      Hi Lloyd... you'll be much happier by Uninstalling NS 6 and returning
      to the free download of NS 4.76. 6.0 is bloated, sluggish,
      overpowering and unresponsive (sounds like a very bad date I had once
      in college).

      If you want any more of IMHO... let's take it over to NTO, or write me
      in private mail. I am a NS user for 6 years and I much prefer it to
      MSIE.

      Here's where to download NS 4.76:
      ftp://ftp.netscape.com/pub/communicator/english/4.76/windows/windows95_or_nt/complete_install/cc32d476.exe
      (copy & paste in yr browser window)

      Download this one first and then uninstall 6.0 before installing
      4.76... you'll be a happier camper!

      oOOo-(_)-oOOo