Re: [NH] Album Express 2.5 beta and thumbnails

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2001
      Hey guys and gals,

      Is this SPAM or should we allow it since it is Eric? <vbg> Truly,
      I have tried running the thumbnail generator Eric made and
      methinks he out did himself on the quality. It actually resizes
      things like long banners to say a predefined 100x100 pixels with
      minimal distortion. I was certainly impressed with it coming
      from a text editor geek. :)

      >Here's something that may interest those of you who've been
      >looking for a thumbnail program. I've been working a lot on the
      >new version of Album Express, a program for creating HTML photo
      >albums. One of the major new features added to it is a "Thumbnail
      >Generator". I'm considering making it available as a separate
      >Freeware utility. Perhaps you would like to try it out and tell
      >me what you think of the idea.
      >
      >The beta version of Album Express 2.5 is available from the
      >following page:
      >
      >http://www.fookes.com/album/beta.htm
      >
      >The new features are listed in the WhatsNew.txt file.
      >
      >Regards,
      >Eric G.V. Fookes
      >Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Album Express
      >http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.notetab.com/

      http://www.notetab.net

      The NoteTab and Html List...