Album Express 2.5 beta and thumbnails

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      Here's something that may interest those of you who've been looking for a
      thumbnail program. I've been working a lot on the new version of Album
      Express, a program for creating HTML photo albums. One of the major new
      features added to it is a "Thumbnail Generator". I'm considering making it
      available as a separate Freeware utility. Perhaps you would like to try it
      out and tell me what you think of the idea.

      The beta version of Album Express 2.5 is available from the following page:

      http://www.fookes.com/album/beta.htm

      The new features are listed in the WhatsNew.txt file.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2001
        Hey guys and gals,

        Is this SPAM or should we allow it since it is Eric? <vbg> Truly,
        I have tried running the thumbnail generator Eric made and
        methinks he out did himself on the quality. It actually resizes
        things like long banners to say a predefined 100x100 pixels with
        minimal distortion. I was certainly impressed with it coming
        from a text editor geek. :)

        >Here's something that may interest those of you who've been
        >looking for a thumbnail program. I've been working a lot on the
        >new version of Album Express, a program for creating HTML photo
        >albums. One of the major new features added to it is a "Thumbnail
        >Generator". I'm considering making it available as a separate
        >Freeware utility. Perhaps you would like to try it out and tell
        >me what you think of the idea.
        >
        >The beta version of Album Express 2.5 is available from the
        >following page:
        >
        >http://www.fookes.com/album/beta.htm
        >
        >The new features are listed in the WhatsNew.txt file.
        >
        >Regards,
        >Eric G.V. Fookes
        >Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Album Express
        >http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.notetab.com/

        http://www.notetab.net

        The NoteTab and Html List...