RE: [NH] E-Book?

  • Andy Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
      Bill
      The program does all the author claims it does and it has more
      features (last I checked) than any but ReaderWorks Professional.
      However, it doesn't use the standard MS E-Reader. Instead, this
      product uses the IE5+ browser in a special wrapper. There are
      advantages and disadvantages to this. Also, creating e-books with
      any software was/is surprisingly more difficult than I had imagined.
      I'm working on clips with NoteTab Pro to help make it easier for me
      to convert web pages to e-books. His price for the software hasn't
      changed in 3-4 months, although the web site claims it is a short
      term opportunity. Whether it meets your needs or not is something
      you'll have to decide.
      Andy