[NH] Re: HTML from Templates

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 18, 1999
      Hi Kay,

      >> I still haven't seen the advantage of Templates over Clips yet
      >> though because from what I can see one cannot act upon text in
      >> the focused document so he looses a lot of power.
      >
      > It doesn't matter which clipbook is open & handles numbering
      > the new files?

      True, the clipbook doesn't matter, but I would think when working
      with html files one would have his html clipbook open anyway.
      Your right though, that is an advantage, but still does not make
      up for the pwer loss being able to easy manipulate data and
      handle difficult tasks. I certainly am not saying Templates are
      useless, I just find them a pain to use because of all the
      clicking to get to them and then once again, *I* want my power. <g>

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...