RE: [NH] Digest Number 224

  • Andy Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
      Hi, Bill

      Bill asked on Feb 28 under the subject Re: Re: How To make a
      Workbook .... available online

      > I was thinking of a program that .... uses the .exe
      > extension that
      > opens itself ... maybe that is not neccesary for a
      > workbook ... this
      > workbook has diagrams and they should be able to print it
      > to a printer ... anyway ... just being lazy ... this
      > list is great
      > for getting a url quick ...

      I've used a program called E-Book Creator. None of the e-book
      software programs that I've used are as easy to use as they claim.
      But this one may be what you are looking for. It's at
      www.ebookcreator.com I'm not affiliated in anyway with their
      product, but I do own a license to it.

      Andy
    • Bill Scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
        Hi Andy:
        Thanks for the URL he is offering it for 20 bucks right now is that a
        good price and are you happy with the product ?

        Bill Scott