Re: basic html in notetab tutorial; page check

  • twhmmh@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2001
      --- In ntb-html@y..., "Don Passenger" <dpasseng@i...> wrote:
      > My dad and I have been working with Jody Adair to put together a
      basic tutorial on how to use Notetab to generate html documents. It
      can currently be found at: http://www.bestfoot.com/notetab/html/

      > Comments as to content, understandability, site design, etc. are
      welcome.

      Have just looked at the site. Glad to see that I am NOT the only one
      who finds it totally non-intuitive to start. I have created pages
      using wordpad, etc. and know a middling amount of HTML. But my gosh,
      the learning curve for notetab seems excessively steep.

      Maybe your site will get me jump started !!

      twh