Re: [NH] Move NTP 4.84 from WinNT to Win2000

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2001
      Hi Wayland,

      >I upgraded to 4.84 yesterday and am currently running on WinNT
      >service pack 4. Our IS dept is considering a move to Win2000.
      >Will I, then, need to reinstall NTP 4.84?

      If they are just going to do an upgrade, then I doubt it, but if
      they reformat it all, then I believe you would have to reinstall.
      <g> It is always best to have a backup anyway and then you do not
      have to worry about it. Search your disk for: Setup for NoteTab
      Pro 484.exe and backup that file if you have not done so already.
      You may find two of them depending on where you told NoteTab to
      make a copy at. Once should be found in the same folder as the
      "ntp484wp.exe" file.

      http://www.notetab.net

      The NoteTab and Html List...