[NH] Re: [Clip] Opening ASP Files

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 1999
      Hi Michael,

      I'm trying to keep this on the html list so we don't confuse the
      Clips members halfway through a thread.

      > 1) It pastes this in the open document:
      >
      > H=Another ASP Thingie

      That is the header to make it easy to copy and "Add from
      Clipboard." Right click on the clip and choose, "Edit Clip."
      Delete it from the first line.

      > 2) It puts the entire physical path into the location bar, like
      > this:
      >
      > http://127.0.0.1/Inetpub/wwwroot/acadadv/index.htm
      > http://127.0.0.1/acadadv/index.htm

      I am only taking the drive structure and converting it.
      Obviously you do not have your drive setup the same way as the
      web. I can fix that.

      > Looking more closely, that is of course the time 08:21:53 being
      > repeated over and over

      I'll have to look at that. Perhaps the Clip got messed up in the
      mail.

      Happy HTMLin'!
      Jody

      The NoteTab and Html List...