HTML File Converter

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2001
      Hi All,

      I put a new Clip up on Snatch-A-Clip I thought some of you might
      be interested in.

      Converts a directory of HTML files to lower or UPPER cases or
      XHTML. The Clip will not alter existing files unless you choose
      to overwrite them which I do not suggest. Once the files are
      converted to XHTML NoteTab will not convert back to regular HTML,
      but the tag difference will not have any ill effect.

      <!-- http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm -->
      <!-- http://www.notetab.net/html/xcnvt.htm -->

      Me thinks it is getting about time to make page two at
      Snatch-A-Clip, eh? Getting a little big? Yes/No?

      http://www.notetab.net

      The NoteTab and Html List...