Re: [NH] TopStyle Integration & Yahoo/eGroups stuff

  • Wayland_B_Fowler@Raytheon.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2001
      Hi Friends,

      Thanks for the info on Top Style. Looks like a nice tool.

      Greg Wrote:
      >Ah! Missed reading the NoteTab Helpfile eh?

      Funny what one can find out by reading Help files. Yes, I missed this one.
      I guess I am sort of a die hard about trying to figure things out on my
      own, so I, normally, do not go to the Help files of any application.
      Usually when I am really desperate. For this one I did not know that it
      was there. Thanks for the lead.

      Concerning the Yahoo/eGroups thing. I suppose this is not really a big
      deal. It just would have been nice for them to have made the information
      about how to make the transition a little easier to find. Maybe all of the
      long distance calls to their help desk is making the long distance carriers
      happy, eh?

      Regards,

      Wayland Fowler
      Software Engineer (and all around nice guy!)
      (281) 280-4446
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2001
        Hi Wayland,

        >Concerning the Yahoo/eGroups thing. I suppose this is not really
        >a big deal. It just would have been nice for them to have made
        >the information about how to make the transition a little easier
        >to find.

        Don't feel bad. I did not get my owner/moderator letter until 3
        days after the change, a day after I sent in a complaint about
        the things they changed and for not notifying us - plus
        suggestions. Once you/we start dealing with bigger companies
        there is not much that can be done except send eMail. If they
        receive to many complaints like they did with the ads on top they
        will change something - sometimes. :)

        http://www.notetab.net

        The NoteTab and Html List...
      • Wayland_B_Fowler@Raytheon.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 6, 2001
          Jody,

          >I did not get my owner/moderator letter until 3
          >days after the change, a day after I sent in a complaint about
          >the things they changed and for not notifying us - plus
          >suggestions.

          So much for a "SEAMLESS" transition, right? Maybe so, for them. I guess
          it is like going to the dentist and he says, "This won't hurt a bit!".
          Right! Maybe it will not hurt him.