RE: [NH] Re: Thumbnail Programs

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 5, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      Earlier I said...

      > I confirm that XnView appears to be a very nice program. (Thanks for the hint,
      > Frank!)

      > There does appear to be a newsgroup
      > news://news.zoo-logique.org/xnview - though it could be all in
      > French, the first language of the author.

      A single post to the newsgroup has produced this response. That alone is enough
      to convince me that my allegiance to Irfanview may change!

      Hello,

      2 NEW newsgroup :
      * news://news.zoo-logique.org/xnview.english for english user
      * news://news.zoo-logique.org/xnview.dev for GFL SDK developer

      news://news.zoo-logique.org/xnview is now only for french users !

      Regards. Pierre.

      Greg