TopStyle Integration

  • Adam Coleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2001
      Hi, folks!

      I have been setting up NoteTab and other applications on a new
      computer, and just downloaded and installed TopStyle Lite 2.0.
      NoteTab however doesn't recognize that it is there. Whenever any of
      the TopStyle clips are activated, I get the message to go download
      it. Any ideas?

      Thanks!
      Adam
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2001
        Hi Adam,

        Normally, if you close NoteTab and reinstall TopStyle to the same
        location just overwriting it will come up then.

        >I have been setting up NoteTab and other applications on a new
        >computer, and just downloaded and installed TopStyle Lite 2.0.
        >NoteTab however doesn't recognize that it is there. Whenever any
        >of the TopStyle clips are activated, I get the message to go
        >download it. Any ideas?

        http://www.notetab.net

        The NoteTab and Html List...