RE: [NH] Tidy & CSE HTML Validator Lite

  • Lloyd
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1 6:15 AM
      Hi Greg,

      I have saved this message(and printed a copy). I will try it step by step
      this afternoon. Some of the things you mentioned, I had stumbled across but
      I will try them all again.

      Thank you,

      Lloyd
      >Hi Lloyd,
      >
      > > I downloaded Tidy and ran it.
      >
      >That was your first mistake! :-)
      >
      >Read the HTML Tidy web page and about half way down you'll find the section:
    • MCMAIER
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1 7:48 PM
        My thanks to Lloyd, I believe, for the helpful links re: thumbnails. I
        downloaded the program Mr. F suggested and there seems to be some good
        explanatory material in there. Many thanks. MM