[NH] Re: Add NoteTab to IE5's Edit List

  • Lawrence M Hamilton, Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 1999
      Hey all!

      On Tue, 17 Aug 1999 20:11:57 +1200 "Brett Taylor"
      <weednix@...> writes:
      > Adding HTML Editors

      This is the line I came up with: "C:\Program Files\NoteTab
      Std\NotePro.exe" %1, and it worked great. I do quite a bit with the
      registry for tweaks and stuff. Just make sure to back up first!

      Larry Hamilton, Jr. lmhamilton@...
      http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/
      My Web Site: http://members.tripod.com/notlimaH/