A call from Polaris Software Lab, Chennai

  • shrava_in@rediffmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2001
      Dear All,

      This is Shravan Kumar from Polaris Software Lab, Global Division. We
      are looking out for the following skills set for our global
      operations.

      • Internet/Web/E-com

      - Java,JDBC,Applets, Swings, JavaBeans, Servlets, JSP, RMI,
      CORBA, EJB, ASP, HTML
      DHTML, XML, COM/DCOM, Akamai, Netperceptions, Net
      Dynamics, Weblogic, Websphere, IBM
      NetCommerce,

      • Front Ends
      - VB 6.0, C, C++, VC++

      • Database Administrators
      Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server

      • System Administrators
      HP-UX, SCO-Unix, Linux, Windows NT

      For further details and querries pl. write / call up the following
      no. immd. This is urgent.

      Thanks
      Shravan

      *********
      Shravan Kumar .B.N.
      Executive - Consulting
      5th Floor, Sakthi Towers
      Mount Road, Chennai - 2
      Ph :- 852 5507 / 852 4229 / 841 0308 / 841 0312 / 851 6461/ 851 6463
      Extn. 6325 / 8545672 (D)
      e-mail :- shravan.kumar@...
      ********
      our immd. other requirements....

      1. Oracle, Pro *C , PL/SQL 4 Nos ( one and
      half & 2 yrs of experience)

      2. Java/ JSP/ Servlets/Oracle 4 Nos ( one and half &
      2 yrs of experience)

      3. Project manager/ Architect 6/7 yrs of Experience
      worked in BEA ( Weblogic)