clip which makes consecutive htm links

  • acummings@snowcrest.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2001
      Hi,

      I just shared the following on the clips email list. has 2 long
      lines ie continue line near top and append line within the :pre1st
      label section. I'm not too terribly aware of similarly what is out
      there. cool ones similar (not that mine is cool but it probably
      isn't too terribly bad) would be neat to see/hear about. FWIW here
      it is

      H="Consecutive htm Links"
      ;Alan Cummings 1-25-2001
      ^!Continue This clip opens a new doc to receive the clip's output
      text. You can put a semi colon in front of this clip's ^!Toolbar New
      Document line but then you will need to be sure you have the cursor
      at proper place in your htm document BEFORE running this clip!!
      Continue?
      ;--end of long line---
      ^!ToolBar New Document
      ^!ClearVariables
      ^!Set %Count%=^?[How many?=]
      ^!Set %Link%=^?[Name=]
      ^!Set %ext%=^?[Ext==.htm]
      ^!Set %Index%=0
      :pre1st
      ^!Inc %Index%
      ^!If ^%Index% > ^%Count% arrayit
      ^!Append %AllLinks%=<a href="^%Link%^%Index%^%ext%">^%Index%</a> | ;
      ^!Goto pre1st
      :arrayit
      ^!Set %Index%=0
      ^!SetArray %PrintLinks%=^%AllLinks%