Re: [NH] OT ? FYI : Opera / Css info.

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2001
      does anyone else find it annoying that, after installing IE, HTML files are subsequently labeled "Microsoft HTML File"?

      <RANT Warning >
      Bill Scott wrote:

      No but I do find it annoying that after .... a month of going back and forth with Microsoft and HP that they both say that I bought the wrong machine to do what I want to do and it is my problem ..... and ..... told me here is the address to our legal department ... sounds like I lost my temper which I did not .... I was asking them to exchange the box I have with the box I need and I would pay the difference ... The box came with software that was installed improperly by their employees ... which they admitted was installed improperly but will not take responsiblity for ... HP or Microsoft .... and If I fix the box my warranty is no longer valid .... I really am reluctant to update to a different software because ... then they will wash their hands of me all together .... just once in my life I would like to be gone the extra mile with I give that kind of service to my customers ..... <RANT END>

      Bill Scott .... all around good guy ... *||:^)