Re: [NH] .css, text-align: center;

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2001
      Hi Ken,

      I did not realize the post went to the list - I cannot even find
      one sent or returned. I sent a private eMail with a somewhat
      changed subject, but figured it out myself. If this is just a
      delayed reply, I think the problem was solved awhile back.
      Thanks for your reply though and sorry for posting the same post
      to the list again if that is what I did. :)

      >I don't know but for what it's worth, I can't get it to work like
      >this either. It isn't something obviously wrong with your syntax.
      >
      >If you use <p class="beatsMe"> or <h1 class="beatsMe">, it seems
      >to work. I'm guessing it's by design and in the WC3 specs, but I
      >haven't the desire or the time to check.

      http://www.notetab.net

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...