Re: [NH] FTP

  • Birchfield House Co-op
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 11, 2001
      hi brendan,

      i use smartftp which is free and available, funnily enough, from
      http://www.smartftp.com

      it's a breeze to use with a nice flexible layout ala windows explorer.

      try it! you'll like it! ;-)

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 11, 2001
        Hi Grant,

        >For small sites you can always use ie'5 s built ftp client. It's
        >a simple drag drop operation from explorer window into browser
        >ftp window.

        Wow, how neat! Thanks Grant!!! Not that I need it, but sure is
        a neat trick! <vbg>

        Brendan - if you got that to work, then you can get NoteTab's FTP
        to work as well or my FtpZip Library for Ws_FtpLE and WinZip.

        <--- Copy below this line --->
        h='ieFtp'
        ; Grant, 1-11-2001, ntb-html@egroups.com
        ^!Set %login%=anon
        ^!Set %passWord%=anon
        ^!Set %domain%=yourDomain.com/
        ;replace the above login,password,domain with yours
        ^!Url ftp://^%login%:^%passWord%@^%domain%
        ^!FocusApp Exploring*
        ^!IfError NEXT ELSE Exit
        ^!explorer /e, /root, ^?{(T=D)select root= ^$GetPath(^$GetDocName$)$}

        <--- Copy above this line, right --->
        <--- click over a Library, and --->
        <--- choose "Add from Clipboard" --->

        http://www.notetab.net