Favor

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2001
      I have a favor to ask.

      If anyone is interested, I need comments on the ease of navigation of the
      genealogy site I maintain.

      It is a volunteer effort, and I have done all the pages, some
      unfortunately, were just quick modifications of Word or HTML created by
      Word, and I know I need to clean them up. The site now has about 200 pages,
      about half in the member's only area, but they are new enough, that I have
      that part under control.

      I am considering a re-design of the home page, and need comments on the
      current linking structure. Like, how easy is it to find what you would
      expect on a genealogy site? Are the links descriptive enough? Any
      recommendations for a better linking structure/descriptions?

      Since this could get way off-topic, please send any comments directly to
      me. mailto:lm_hamilton@... .

      Here is the URL -> http://www.hamiltongensociety.org/

      TIA!

      Larry Hamilton, Jr.