modify document menu choice

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
      it appears to me that if I have a text item open I can either have:

      paragraphs or not and convert special characters
      or not convert special characters and get paragraphs

      is there a way to get no paragraphs and no special characters? There is an icon in front of paragraphs...can I somehow move that down and then click on not convert and get my result?

      ---
      Don Passenger

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
        Hi Don,

        I'm tired and guessing that you want to use "With paragraph tags"
        and only a section of the text. Try selecting the text first,
        then use whichever of the three you want.

        >it appears to me that if I have a text item open I can either
        >have:
        >
        >paragraphs or not and convert special characters
        >or not convert special characters and get paragraphs
        >
        >is there a way to get no paragraphs and no special characters?
        >There is an icon in front of paragraphs...can I somehow move that
        >down and then click on not convert and get my result?

        http://www.notetab.net

        The NoteTab and Html List...
        mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...