Re: [NH] Opera5

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2001
      Jody:
      like going to a country
      where you do not know their language ......

      Bill:

      thats why I bought Best Linux ...
      they have the reputation of not having arrogant unix guys to embrass ... you ..

      http://lists.perl.org/

      here is a bunch of more list's ...
      not for the faint of heart ... You will soon find out why I love the notetab list's ... what happened to Phil ... ?

      *||:^)