RE: [NH] .css, text-align: center;

    Message 1 of 62 , Dec 31, 2000
      Hi Greg,

      >I know that Eric recommends "The HTML Reference Library"
      >(http://www.htmlib.com/) which I have not looked at yet. I use
      >the excellent downloadable guide to HTML from
      >http://www.htmlhelp.com/distribution/

      So, you definitely recommend the above, eh? Believe it or not, I
      still had the post in my inbox and trying to clean it up. :)

      Happy New Year to you all!

      OffTopic:
      If there is an expert Linux and PERL person on the list can you
      please write me private eMail if you have time to fix a script
      for a problem I have displaying my last partition in Windows.

      http://www.notetab.net

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
      Message 62 of 62 , Dec 31, 2000