What is NoteTab for?

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2000
      30/12/00 19:57:22

      This is what I use Note Tab for?

      First of all I use it to generate web pages. I do them as text first,
      and then at some mid way point I convert to HTML and then XHTML too. I
      then use my clips that I have extensively altered (but on my web site,
      with suitable acknowledgements to all the gang, for all to see) to
      fashion those pages the way I want them. Note Tab also does a number of
      jobs, for example it does a list of files in a folder, converts them to
      the relevant ISP web addresses, and makes them into a web page all at
      the click of a mouse and a few filled in details.

      I also use it to write emails, and re-created clips that launch the
      text into my default email program with the address and subject
      selected, and then I control v to paste the actual message in.

      Also I use it to sort out the mess of emails with their hard end of
      line returns into a flow of a document and then archive those emails
      into a text document. I also use it to sort out badly written Word
      files which then paste back in ready to format again.

      And I use it to keep notes, mainly help files of one sort or another.

      Adrian Worsfold

      web: http://www.pluralist.co.uk
      email: adrian@...